viernes, agosto 30, 2013

Sesión pre y post concierto Sr. Anido y Uzumati (Sala Mardi Gras, A Coruña, 29 de septiembre)


Disco Inferno: The Last Dance
My Bloody Valentine: In Another Way
Flying Saucer Attack: Soaring High
Swans: Avatar
Melvins: Hooch
Mastodon: Stargasm
Unsane: Decay
 
Spacemen 3: Revolution
Big Black: He’s A Whore
Pig Destroyer: The Diplomat
Metz: Wasted
Iceage: New Brigade
Mikal Cronin: I Am Wrong
Ty Segall: You’re The Doctor
Thee Oh Sees: Wax Face
Parquet Courts: Borrowed Time
Mission Of Burma: Second Television
Triángulo de Amor Bizarro: Robo tu tiempo
Savages: Husbands
Joy Division: Transmission
My Bloody Valentine: You Made Me Realise
Hüsker Dü: I Don’t Wanna Know If You Are Lonely
Mudhoney: I Like It Small
The War On Drugs: Your Love Is Calling My Name
Jesu: Birth Day